Central Coast circular economy stakeholder event
NSW Circular/AMGC Event: ‘The Path to a Circular Economy’ Panel Discussion at Gosford 7 August
The NSW Circular Economy Innovation Network is partnering with the Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre (AMGC) to host an event to introduce the circular economy to industry, business and government stakeholders in Gosford on Wednesday 7 August.
The event will introduce the audience to the benefits of a circular economy locally, across NSW and the rest of Australia as society aims to be more sustainable. Panelists will share examples of their innovative work in waste and the re-use of materials and how this has economic and social benefits.
Confirmed speakers/panelists to date include:
- Michael Sharpe – National Director Industry, AMGC
- Professor Veena Sahajwalla – Director, NSW Circular
- Ashley Brinson – Co-director, NSW Circular
- Debbie Hambly – Project Manager, Milk Bottle Collective
- Ian Hudson – Deputy Director, Industry Capability Network
- Tim Askew – Regional Project Manager, Hunter Joint Organisation of Councils
- Marta Fernandes – Technical and Quality Manager, Nespresso
- Brooke Donnelly – CEO, Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO)
- Paul Klymenko – CEO, Planet Ark
- Nishi Vissamraju – National Environmental Sustainability Advisor, Transport and Infrastructure, Downer Group
- Jodi Boylan – Lune Media (The War on Waste)
The event will be attended by local industry and business leaders, government representatives, researchers and local community groups.
NSW Circular and AMGC aims to bring together key stakeholders to accelerate partnerships and opportunities to help build a circular economy which aims to address waste and recycling challenges as well as enhance manufacturing and industry capability.
Event details – The Path to a Circular Economy
Date: Wednesday 7 August 2019
Time: 11.30am to 2pm (includes lunch and refreshments)
Venue: Gosford RSL Club, 26 Central Coast Highway, West Gosford
Register: Attendance is through AMGC EventBrite registration – please click here to register
More information: email@example.com